Sunday 14 February 2010

Celebration Week........



A very busy but fun week.  I celebrated another birthday this week. Lunch with my Mum the day before my birthday and then  I had the most lovely lunch with two very dear friends who spoilt me rotten on the day of my birthday. 

My very sweet Cameron surprised me at work with beautiful flowers and a Willow Tree "Angel of Caring".

A beautiful Pandora charm and the lovely book French Essence from my dear friends.


Yesterday, I spent a lovely few hours over lunch with another special friend. 
Beautiful flowers and some Michael Buble - spoilt indeed!



Just look at these gorgeous flowers.  A very sweet girl grew these in her very own cutting garden.  Thank you Elizabeth.  They are beautiful.


Today, BJ and I celebrate our 23rd Wedding Anniversay.  Cake and coffee downtown after Church and then a lovely day spent in our garden.  Everything is looking lovely again afer the beautiful rain last week.  There is more forecast for the next few days.  It will be just perfect if we receive it. 

I enjoyed hours in the garden yesterday as well, planting out some new little bits and pieces. Lots of spaces to fill after losing some plants while it was so dry before Christmas.  I really enjoy gardening at this time of the year.  Nearly Autumn.  Beautiful.

So my birthday and the anniversary are all done and dusted for another year!! I really do dislike that.  I think I would prefer to spread the celebrations out a little more throughout the year. It makes for a good week though, especially when my special friends take such good care of me!

2 comments:

Rebecca Simon said...

Isn't Ebee a clever little chooky growing those pretty blossoms. I was so blessed when mum brought me some down the other work - it's like a piece of the home garden in my little flat :)
congratulations on 23 years! What a great milestone.
Have a great week Leisa :)

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Leisa and Happy Anniversary. We were married in 87 also, a great year.
Love your new header, so crisp and gorgeous.
Pleased you had a beautiful birthday
hugs Deb