Sunday 19 June 2011

A Foodie Weekend................

My computer is playing up. Badly.  I can't load pictures at all.  I have grovelled to Mitchell to use his computer to post a little update.

Last weekend I had a lovely weekend making some really delicious food.


I had been really wanting some Pumpkin Soup to take to work.  I love taking a serving to heat at lunchtime.  I saw Donna Hay make her soup recipe and thought it looked a great way to make it.

I just scooped out the seeds and baked the pumpkin whole.  It was then scooped out into the food processor and the rest of the ingredients added and blended.  It is so good.




Cornflake biscuits also.  Too yummy.  The kids loved these as they brought back many memories for them of helping to make hundreds of them at the bakery.  They taste just the same.





Little tart shells.............




Filled with Lemon Butter............




Made with some of my bountiful lemon harvest..........



So lovely to have yummy food on a cold weekend.

No comments: