Saturday 10 May 2008

With love on Mother's Day......




Tomorrow is my 17th Mother's Day. Amazing!
I am truly blessed with three great children (well, most of the time!!)
My Mother will be having her 41st - Ouch!!!
I am so very blessed to have a wonderful Mother who is the most amazing help to me through all things. She is my friend and my strength throughout my busy, busy life.
Happy Mother's Day Mum!



Wishing all my friends here and from all over this wonderful blogging world
a most
Happy Mothers Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about your mother's day. Thanks for sharing the great picture of you as a babe. Just love your mum's bonnet. It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie, what a great show that was. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful mum. Evonne :)