Saturday 30 January 2010

Early In The Garden.........

Penstemon


I drew the very short straw and was the nominated parent to get number two child to his 6 a.m. job start this morning!!  So this means I have been on the go for over two hours already today and it's just 7.30 a.m. on Saturday morning.  The washing is on and I a beginning to contemplate my second coffee of the morning!!


It is quite nice to be in the peaceful early morning alone - before anyone else wakes up.  I have had a little wander in the garden, even though there isn't much to see out there at the moment.

Foxglove

It has also given me some time to play with a very lovely new camera that Cameron purchased while he was away.  All my dreams have come true.  What a lovely camera to experiment with.


Lavendar

We have had some lovely rain again this week, just a little, but enough to make everything look a little happier again.  Oh, to have a few days rain.  I can't remember the last time it rained for even one day.

Seduction


Back to school and back to work went well. Next week sees the beginning of dance lessons, choirs etc., a busy time no doubt. 

I am glad the weekend is here, it seemed such a long week with a Public Holiday on Tuesday.  A trip to the hairdresser this morning and then who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring.  I for one am looking forward to it.

No comments: