Thursday 22 November 2007

Just a quick hello.......


A quick hello tonight while the beautiful rain falls on my tin roof. I must get to bed quickly so I can listen to it - I just love falling asleep with the rain falling gently.

I have been without my camera all week as my big boy took it with him on his adventure to the islands!!
I thought you might enjoy this beautiful rosebud from Tosari Park last weekend. I am so glad I went with my dear friend and enjoyed the garden together. In amongst my busyness this week it has been quite refreshing to think about that lovely place and how I might utilise some of what I saw in our own garden - I just hope it all grows quickly so I at least don't have to keep looking into the next door yard!!
The year is quickly coming to an end particularly for school - only one week to go. So much to do. I really hope to start putting up some Christmas decorations up on Sunday. It will be our first free day with nowhere to be. For the past fifteen days, our calendar has been full, then for about the next ten days after that it is much more of the same, and then I hope we are free!!
Off to bed now to listen to the rain.........

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Lovely rose - send us some rain if you can.

Cottage Contessa said...

The rain has been wonderful hasn't it! I hurry to bed too so I can fall asleep listening to it, especially since it's usually such a rarity! Gorgeous rose too. Glad to hear that your son had a great schoolies and is back home safe & sound!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)