Monday 3 December 2007

Christmas........

I just wanted to show you today the few bits and pieces that I have been putting together for Christmas at our home.

I have really enjoyed pulling out the boxes from the garage and finding all the little bits and pieces I have collected over the years.


I also love getting out the special things that I have made for Christmas too. It feels so long since I have made anything, especially anything special for Christmas - maybe next year.



The main big Christmas tree is mostly purple and very sparkly this year. I think I have put five sets of lights on it. So it certainly lights up at night!! I have a small blue and silver tree in the lounge and also a mid size tree in the entry decorated in red with an angel that I made a few years ago.



6 comments:

Bloom said...

Lovely Christmas things. Those Wendy Briggs angels ar just gorgeous. It is very special to be able to bring handmade things out for Christmas.

dutchcomfort said...

I love the decorations! Especially the sparkling silver bird in the tree! We don’t decorate our tree before the 20th of December. I’m digging in the garage to choose what to put in the house this year. I have collected so many different decorations over the years, but I tend to calm silver/gold/white tones this year. Happy Holidays!

Jeanette Nord said...

Wow! That was one amazing Christmas tree. Absolutely lovely! Haven`t visited your blog for a while so I had to catch up on my reading. Always a treat!

See you again soon
Jeanette

Leanne said...

Hi Leisa. Your Christmas decorating is lovely. I do love those angels I gather from Bloom they are Wendy Briggs who I haven't heard of. Did you make them? Once again a great post.

Anonymous said...

Just love your angels!
cd&m
http://catondarlingandmoore.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, always nice to see fellow Aussies blogging. What beautiful stitcheries. Will be back.