Sunday 2 December 2007

December Already


It is so hard to believe it is December already. The year has whirled past again. We have lived in this house for 18 months already, my how time flys when you are having fun!!!


I have started decorating for Christmas and still have a few things I would like to do. I will take some photos when I have it finished.


The garden is looking quite lovely at the moment. The roses have had another flush of growth and flowers and the vege patch is looking great. Of course the weeds are enjoying it too. Alexandra and I shared our first little snowpea this morning - it was delicious. The rain last week freshened everything up and made such a difference again.




The ballet concert was absolutely beautiful once again. The costuming and the presentation of the children was an absolute credit to the studio. Our little princess was still whirling when we got home. Today was quite a different story, I think it has all finally caught up with her.

We went to the local Christmas Carols in the city park tonight - it was really lovely to sing along with the songs. The boys were in the choir for the night and really enjoyed the experience - very up close and personal - whereas we were way up the back and saw some glimpses up on the big screen.
I am really looking forward to preparing for Christmas, just have to get organised this week and hopefully really get into the Christmas Spirit after that.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Your princess looks very much like a princess. I am amazed by your garden mine is really struggling.