The inside has some wool felt to keep the needles and a little stripey pocket on the other side. The little button strip is just decorative. I found the little red button in my Nana's button tin. Quite a good match I think!
It's so nice to have another productive day. I am so pleased that yesterday, I got Alexandra's ballet costume made for the end of year concert. I just have to get all the sequins glued to it yet. I usually enlist Mum to help with those as the glue just gets everywhere. We have quite a good system now using tweezers of all things!
This year they are doing The Little Mermaid. For ballet she is an Anglefish and for tap dancing a lifeguard. The anglefish costume was really easy and the tap one is to be hired from the studio - an easy year! Thank goodness.
Well, off now I still have a little time before the schoolbus comes!