Saturday 28 November 2009

Adventure.......



How did this boy suddenly become a young man on a world adventure?  I'm not sure because I am sure it was just five minutes ago that he was born on a cold winters night by emergency C-Section under a general anesthetic!!!!!

Cameron rang this morning at 3.40 a.m. to say he had arrived safely in LA, the first stop of his eight week around the world adventure.  I am a total mess - partly scared witless and partly so jealous it's not funny!!  I will pray for his safety and his safe return and I'm sure the 23rd January will be here before I know it, but in that time he will travel across the USA, have Christmas and New Year in New York, travel onto London and Paris and then return home via Singapore.

4 comments:

Sal said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!
My son did a European tour/adventure..on his own, last year! I think I was a gibbering wreck for 6 weeks!!
LOL.
Your son will have a marvellous time ,I am sure..and he'll return with so much to tell you!
Keep busy! That's what I tried to do!
;-)

Anonymous said...

OH sheeze! My boy is 9 but I know that time has gone quickly - I'm sure you'll enjoy the welcome home. :)

Millie said...

He will be just fine Leisa & have the time of his life! I'm sure you've given him all the skills he needs to make sensible decisions & the ability to cope with any little hiccup that comes his way.
Millie ^_^

Miles R said...

Lovvely post