Thursday 23 August 2007

A lovely day....

Just a quick hello from me to you today. I have had lovely day out stitching with my friend Bronny whom I haven't spent time with for months. We had a lovely time, thank you so much my friend.

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have been leaving lovely comments for me but have no-reply addresses. I would really love to send you messages but have no way because of the set up you have. That is OK if you want to leave it that way, but it is nice to be able to reply.

Sharon from Highfields, I would really like to send a little message to you in reply, so if you read this again could you go to my profile and email me so I can reply to you.

Still overcast and some little showers going through, it's been really windy, so hopefully that will go and maybe some more rain. The weeds are starting to pop up everywhere, just a small price to pay for the lovely rain though!!!

2 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

A day out stitching with a friend, that sounds so lovely. Unfortunately none of my ‘real-life’ friends are crafters, that’s such a pity!

Anonymous said...

Blissful to be able to spend a day with a friend stitching! I've been spending these sunny days
(now that we've got them!) around the house and garden, reading the most heavenly poetry.